Friday, December 6, 2013

Taking a breather | Baby News :)

Hello Lovelies!

Some of you may know by following me on twitter or instagram that I am expecting a baby girl in the end of December! I am super excited and can't wait to start this new adventure.
So far it's been such a blessing and have enjoyed every moment.
My friends, family, readers and clients mean the world to me and I want to thank you all for all your support and kindness.

Although I will be closed till the end of February I will be happy to hear from all of you and connect again in March where I promise to share some more pictures! First time mama needs to take a breather ;)

Till then, enjoy the holidays and best wishes to all of you & your family in the new year!

xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...