Monday, September 10, 2012

A Classic Real Wedding | The New York wedding of Amanda and Jeff




I love this real wedding submitted by the very talented Zac Wolf Photography.
I love all the romantic photos and how happy the couple looks! And oh yes the shoes!!!

Here is more from Zac: We were blessed with not only beautiful weather but it was at the gorgeous Temple Shaaray Tefila which is not just a massive and beautiful synagogue but it is also where Amanda’s father resides as Head Rabbi. I am stoked to have shot this wedding; even mentally revisiting the moment they first saw each other brings a huge smile to my face. David gave one of the most beautiful ceremonies I have ever seen and I was 100% tearing up while shooting (even more so than normally). In addition to that the band was great and had people dancing all night long. Also, one of the craziest hora’s I’ve ever been trapped in. Every single person at the wedding was having a blast and had a huge smile on their face. What more can I say, candy buffet, dancing, love, family, couches, awesome. I loved this wedding, I love my family. I am very proud to share images of this amazing day with everyone.

Details:
Photography by Zac Wolf Photography

Reception Venue:  Temple Shaaray Tefila
Dress Designer:  Alvina Valenta
Shoes:  Jimmy Choo
Tuxedo and Mens Attire:  Hugo Boss


xo

1 comment:

Unique Weddings said...

What a gorgeous wedding pics. :-)
Congratulations and best wishes to the newly wed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...