Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Masquerade Luxury Invitations for a Fab at 40 Birthday Event

I love sharing our luxury invitations with you! Today I am featuring a Masquerade Invitation and scroll invitation that was designed around a FAB at 40 birthday extravaganza. It was amazing! Lela New York custom designed the invitations to be unique and one-of-a kind by creating custom masks and invitation scrolls to match the reds, blacks and gold colors of the events decor. It was finished with a gold box that was delivered to the client's guests. Truly luxurious!


All photos by Lucky Me Photography

Enjoy!

xo

4 comments:

Erin said...

no way! this is too amazing!!

Lela New York said...

Aww! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

nice artwork, what kind of font did you used for your invitation card

Anonymous said...

Hi I will like to know where did u order those beautiful invitations. I am doing my 30th Birthday bash and it happens to be a Masquerade Ball. This would be awesome to give my guest or something like it. Dont want to copy some other person's idea. Just borrow it.Lol You can email me at arleneg82@live.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...