Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Wedding's Little Something Blue - The cutest little something blue

Hello All!

So I wanted to start sharing my wedding details with you and I thought I'd start off with my little something blue. There are so many pretty options out there but at the same time I didn't think that blue would match the whole style and colors of my wedding. So, I went with just a little something blue for good luck. I was the only one who knew it was there and well the photos would show it as well. It was a cute sewn in label with my embroidered initials and wedding date in robins egg blue that was placed just on the inside of my dress. The one I chose came from the wonderful world of Etsy and made by Embroidery by Linda. It was perfect!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...